HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) has a series of FREE online webinars to you understand various aspects of tax matters.
They have two types of presentation each lasting 30 minutes:
- Live webinars – available on set dates with a 30 minute question and answer session, and
- Pre-recorded webinars – available to view at a time to suit you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The webinars cover various different topics, including:
- business expenses and capital allowances
- first steps as an employer
- Self Assessment Online
- an overview of limited companies
- how VAT works
Give yourself plenty of time to download the webinar software (CITRIX), and double check that you have the right equipment.
- PC users need: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000.
- Macintosh users need: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer.
Registering is simple – you’ll only need your name and email address to register.