This page is inspired by Derek Sivers, I love it (yes, you can love a page) and I update it regularly.
If you haven’t already created a ‘now’ page for your blog – go do it now. You’ll be able to breathe again 🙂 because it tells your readers exactly what you’re working on NOW.
Imagine that. A dedicated place where you get to list exactly what you’re working on.
It relieves the pressure to keep up with endless Social Media updates, where you try to convince your peeps that you’re really (honestly, truly) working on stuff and not lounging around drinking coffee while watching ‘Loose Women’ or ‘The Jeremy Kyle Show’.
So, here’s what I’m working on now:
Trying toReveling in bebeing a great*good enough* wife/mum/daughter/sister/friend.
- Working on publishing a recently ghostwritten project for a client.(Jan 2019)
- Embarking on two new personal writing projects (Jan 2019)
- Enjoying a completely new creative biz, creating and selling organic handmade creams. I’ve been creating potions for years spurred on by my two daughters’ sensitive skin and tricky hair. Only now, my various creams and potions are fully legit with tried and tested Cosmetic Product Safety Reports. See my Etsy Shop for further details
Creating new modules forCompleted and updated my new Freelancer’s Course
- Answering your lovely emails
- De-cluttering (constant work-in-progress).
- Enjoying a new (as of Dec 2018) Vegan lifestyle.
This page was updated January 2019