This page is inspired by Derek Sivers and I love it! (Yes, you can love a page).
If you haven’t already created a ‘now’ page for your blog – go do it now.
You’ll be able to breathe again 🙂 because it tells your readers exactly what you’re working on NOW.
Imagine that. A dedicated place where you get to list exactly what you’re working on.
It relieves the pressure to keep up with endless Social Media updates, where you try to convince your peeps you’re really, honestly, truly working on *real* stuff and not lounging around drinking coffee watching ‘Loose Women’ or ‘The Jeremy Kyle Show’.
So, here’s what I’m working on now:
- Trying to be a great wife/mum/daughter/sister/friend
- Working on ghostwriting projects for clients
- Creating new modules for my Freelancer’s Course
Finishing my book proposal (nearly done).Pressing on with book proposal #2 while I await news of book proposal #1
- Trying not to panic that I haven’t heard back re book proposal #1 (yet)
- Writing for this blog
- Answering your lovely emails
- Loving my new hobby in organic skincare formulation
Trying to stay trim (with the Slow Carb Diet a la Tim Ferriss)Trying to stay away from diets
- De-cluttering (again)
This page was last updated 16th January 2017
(No coffee was consumed in the process of updating it ….honest).