I’m Mary and I’m SO Glad you’ve stopped by
Work Your Way is a blog dedicated to helping Creative Freelancers find their work sweet spot. That’s work on their terms, projects they love and clients who are a dream to work for.
So, if that sounds like you, first things first:
- I won’t smash you in the face with one of those newsletter pop-ups (hate it when that happens, don’t you?). If you’d like to get to know me, gently scroll down to the orange RSS thingy, click it and subscribe to my musings on freelance creativity. Whenever I post something new to the blog, it will quietly plop into your inbox. Okay?
- If you’d like to go from charging unprofitable low-end rates, to confidently charging premium high-end fees, I have a neat (5* rated) course called “Freelance Success: learn how to charge premium fees”. 541 students are enrolled on it and I’d love you to join us. More details here.
- Check out my popular posts: Whether you’re trying to find your creative thing, or you’re already freelancing but feel you’re in a rut, you’ll find plenty here to get you all fired up again.
- If you’re thinking about writing/publishing your business book, I can help with that too. It’s what I spend most of my time doing. Helping business owners find their voice with my bespoke ghostwriting service. You’ll find more details on my website marycummings.co.uk.
- And finally, if you’d like to submit a guest post, great. I’d love to hear from you. First, see my submission guidelines, then please do get in touch.
Here’s to work your own sweet way.