The Business of Freelancing 101 Course shows you how to run and manage a profitable, freelance business.
Let’s face it, you’re an amazing Creative Freelancer. You love what you do, your clients love what you do too.
But be honest, does this sound like you?
- You find it hard to gain visibility
- You find it hard to find clients.
- You’re simply not charging enough – possibly still charging low-end, hourly fees.
- You’re working an insane number of hours, your social life is suffering because of it, and months or even years later, you’re STILL not earning a profit.
If this sounds like you, then you’ve come to the right place.
If you’re like many freelancers, it’s not your level of expertise, or the actual providing of the service that gets in the way of you running a profitable freelance business. Often, it’s the running the business behind the scenes that can take its toll.
- Positioning (finding your niche among the 1001 other freelancers providing the same service out there)
- Pitching (what’s the best way to find great projects and successfully pitch for them?)
- Pricing (how do you prce the right fee for the project?)
When I started Freelancing as a Virtual Assistant 15 years ago, I thought charging cheap, hourly rates was the best way to win clients.
That tactic certainly landed me plenty of clients, but it meant working long hours, well into the night and all weekend, and frankly, I had very little to show for it in my bank account.
I learned how to package up my skills and talents in a variety of different ways, so my clients could buy from me in a variety of different ways. I also learned how to put systems into place, to enable me to run a profitable business that works for me and not the other way round.
It’s what I’m going to show you on this course: “The Business of Freelancing 101”.
With over 20 lectures. comprising videos and downloadable resources, you will learn:
- The reason why most freelancers fail to land a lucrative project. Learn what that is and how to avoid making the same mistake.
- Identify your most expensive commodity and ensure you charge a premium for it.
- What systems you simply must put in place, to ensure your freelance business works for you and not the other way round.
- High-end pricing strategies you may be missing out on and how to apply the most suitable one to your next freelance project.
- How to pitch to high-end clients. What to do and just as importantly, what not to do.
And much more ..
This course is a revised sequel to my debut course launched in 2015, “90 Days to Higher Paying Clients”.
Here’s what one of my students had to say about it:
“Mary has taught me how crucial it is to work on your business as well as in it. I have benefited enormously from getting an outside view on what I do and how to do it better. Working with Mary has brought about a clarity I hadn’t managed to achieve on my own and I now feel more confident in putting what I’ve learned into practice and promoting my business to a wider audience and growing my client-base. Mary’s coaching has been invaluable and her care and attention greatly appreciated as she learned about my business. She has a lovely sense of humour and is a real pleasure to work with.” Natalie Wills, Publishing Consultant, NSW Consulting
And praise for the revised course:
“Mary has provided an in-depth look into how you can put together niche service packages that are profitable. I took this course because along with re-branding my business I also wanted to start using package pricing because I have spent the last 3.5 years trading my time for money, and it’s no longer working for me. The course is in-depth, and Mary goes well beyond showing you how you create these packages, she also covers marketing, social media and other areas which have really given me some great ideas for the future of my business. I now plan on spending some time really planning my packages following all of Mary’s wonderful advice. Great course, and I would recommend it to any freelancer who is still trading their time for money.” Jo Harrison, Virtual Assistant
If you’re here because you realise *something* has to change, you’re right. Something does have to change.
Join my students who are learning what it is and how to change it.
The course is hosted on Udemy.com, where you’ll have lifetime access to take it entirely at your own pace plus my support via the student forum too.
So, want in?
Just click the cheque below and I’ll see you on the other side.
p.s. As a BIG thank you for visiting me here, you’re entitled to a 50% discount off the normal price of £50.
I only have 100 coupons though, so when they’re gone, they’re gone!
Use this link: http://bit.ly/FreelanceBiz101
Or simply click the image below. See you on the other side!!