This page is inspired by Derek Sivers, I love it (yes, you can love a page) and I update it regularly.
If you haven’t already created a ‘now’ page for your blog – go do it now. You’ll be able to breathe again 🙂 because it tells your readers exactly what you’re working on NOW.
Imagine that. A dedicated place where you get to list exactly what you’re working on.
It removes the pressure to keep up with endless Social Media updates, where you try to convince your peeps that you’re really (honestly, truly) working on stuff and not lounging around drinking coffee while watching daytime tv.
So, here’s what I’m working on now:
Trying toReveling in bebeing a great*good enough* wife/mum/daughter/sister/friend.
- Published a ghostwritten project for a client.
- Taken on a new ghostwriting project. Expected complete date November 2019.
- Working on 3 x personal writing projects.
- Creating a much-needed personal website.
- Enjoying a completely new creative biz, creating and selling organic handmade creams. I’ve been creating potions for years spurred on by my two daughters’ sensitive skin and tricky hair. Only now, my various creams and potions are fully legit with tried and tested Cosmetic Product Safety Reports. See my Etsy Shop for further details
Creating new modules forUpdated my Freelancer’s Course
- Answering your lovely emails
- De-cluttering (constant work-in-progress).
- (Still) enjoying a new Vegan lifestyle (started December 2018)
This page was updated May 2019