I’m Mary and I’m the founder of Work Your Way, a blog dedicated to helping Creative Freelancers find their work sweet spot. That’s work on your terms, projects you love and clients who are a dream to work for.
If that sounds like you, first things first:
- I won’t assault you with a newsletter pop-up (I personally hate it when that happens). Just gently scroll down to the orange RSS thingy below, click on it and subscribe to my musings on freelance creativity. Whenever I post something new to the blog, it will quietly plop into your inbox. Okay?
- Learn how to run a profitable freelance business with my course, The Business of Freelancing 101. More details here.
- Trying to find your creative thing? Or have you got yourself in a Freelance rut? Plenty to get you all fired up, here.
- I earn my living as a non-fiction ghost writer. Writing your book to promote your biz? Find out how I can help here. (link being updated)
- If you’d like to submit a guest post please see my submission guidelines.
Thanks for stopping by.
Here’s to work your own sweet way.