I’m Mary and I’m the founder of Work Your Way, a blog dedicated to helping Creative Freelancers find their work sweet spot. That’s work on your terms, projects you love and clients who are a dream to work for.
If that sounds like you, first things first:
- I won’t assault you with a newsletter pop-up. Just gently scroll down to the orange RSS thingy below, click on it and subscribe to my musings on freelance creativity. Whenever I post something new to the blog, it will quietly plop into your inbox.
- Learn how to run a profitable freelance business with my course, The Business of Freelancing 101.
- Trying to find your creative thing? Or have you got yourself in a Freelance rut? Plenty to get you all fired up, here.
- I earn my living as a non-fiction ghostwriter, development editor and writing coach. If you’re writing a book to promote your business, find out how I can help here.
- If you’d like to submit a guest post please see my submission guidelines.
Thanks for stopping by.
Here’s to work your own sweet way.